School started yesterday. Only Chinese class right now, but that is more than enough. We have Chinese class everyday from 8:00 am until 11:25! Gross right?! Next week we start our other classes. I think I'm going to take marketing and a cultural class. Maybe another one too. I don't want to have to take more than three because I just this wicked sweet internship at Cosmopolitan Magazine!!!!!! I might just be the next L.C. haha you never know : ) Anyways, things should get really interesting. They said that I'll be working with them on photo shoots, fittings with the models, runway shows, promotional parties, and of course COSMO! I will definitely keep you all up to date. I just wanted to share the good news. I am so excited for the first time in China. I have something to look forward to and keep my mind off of missing home on a daily basis!!
THANKS FOR READING : )
-nikita
Yay!!!! I'm so excited for you... and jealous, I might add. :o) Love you.
ReplyDeleteTell Brooke to update her blog. I love reading these things and living vicariously through you guys while I'm stuck here in L-Ames.