OKAY! Two Days!! I leave on Monday morning. I catch a flight to chi-town then meet Brooke, and we head out from there... Unites Flight 851 on a lovely boeing 777... so if this one goes down. Well, ...ha this trip will have come to a short end.
When we finally do get to China (15 hours after we leave chicago) we meet our people. Yes only minutes into the country, and we will have people ha. These are some of the things they told us that we will be doing in the first couple days.
Day 1: Tuesday (February 17th, 2009)---Arrival into Beijing
Day 2: Wednesday (February 18th, 2009)---Forbidden City, Jingshan Park, and Chinese Cultural Show
Day 3: Thursday (February 19th, 2009)---Tai Chi lesson
Ming Tombs -Walk the Sacred Way and visit the Ding underground tomb, Great Wall Jinshanling.
Day 4: Friday (February 20th, 2009)---Hike on the Great Wall from Jinshanling to Simatai. Ride through the Hutongs followed by Peking Duck Dinner
Day 5: Saturday (February 21st, 2009)---Transfer to semester accommodations
WHOOT WHOOT> I'm pretty pumped! THANKS FOR READING : )
nikita
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Here's the thing. I really like that you know you are having Peking Duck on Friday for dinner. WELCOME TO CHINA! Love you and miss you!
ReplyDelete