Okay.... SO, I have less then 8 days until I start what I hope is the trip of a lifetime. I have so many questions running around my brain like it was running a marathon.
What are my roommates going to be like? I have been told that I'm gonna have three native student roommates and one international. Will the international student be from the states too? Will the native speaking student think I'm crazy? ha... WHAT IF I GET STUCK WITH SOMEONE THAT ONLY LISTENS TO COUNTRY MUSIC???!!
Am I going to be okay with the year and some change of chinese spaeking that I have? DO blondes have more fun in China? Am I going to survive when even the smell of soy sause makes me want to puke...?! Am I gonna need the mask that Brooke gave me haha? Will people love 3Oh!3 the second they hear it? Of course, where can I dance>? AM I going to be TAKEN??? good movie if you haven't seen it by the way.
I'm sure these quesitons now are questions of yours ha, so I'll keep you updated as I find out the anwsers...
THANKS FOR READING : )
-nikita
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I feel creepy being a follower...but I am sure you are bored at home so I will comment on this blog.
ReplyDeleteAnswer to "do blondes have more fun in China?"
I SAY YES! Blondes have more fun everywhere in the world. duh.
What I want to know is, do they have baja blast mountain dew for sale anywhere? Find this out. I am very curious.
love you lots and miss you tons!