WOW! It has been a while. I have been very very busy. Here are some stories, insights, and just some random things that I have been experiencing since my last post. Alright so first things first, COSMO! It is awesome! of course ha. The first day I was there, I got to help with a fitting. I walked into the room and this girl named Bi asked me what shoes I think the model should wear... "me?!" Here ar
e a few pictu
res of the
place in the office. And a look at a couple of the wardrobes that we put together. The entire shoot was very long, but the pictures turned out great. Of course my picture is not the picture going into the Beijing magazine, but you get the idea. Fan (an other girl at my work) went to Paris this past week with my boss. I get to see them on Wednesday. I am really excited though. When I went in today there were so many samples from the shows in Paris, I might have tried on a pair of prada shoes... no big deal ha.
Some random things- haley--- there is no Mountain Dew therefore I am sad to inform you there is no baja blast... but I have done some research and taste testing and I have found a drink that is almost as good. It is a knock off of Fanta but it is Green, AND IT IS AWESOME! The food is becoming more and more tasty. I don't know if that is just because I am getting use to it or I am just really hungry. ha. Nightlife: I am still trying as many clubs as possible, but it seems that everyone ends up at either one of two clubs. Either VICS or MIX. which are conveniently right across form each other. If a party or a club isn't going to good, then VICS or MIX is a guarantee good time. I haven't checked out MIX yet, but I have definitely been to VICS a couple of times and must say I was not disappointed. I am trying not to got to the same bar two weeks in a row, so I can see more clubs. This weekend I think we might check out MIX or a club called Bling! I got my first massage... from a blind man... for two hours. hahahahah.... i'll let you use your imagination. Brooke, Ike, and I were all in the same room with each other, you don't take any clothes off (which is probably a good thing- because they definitely massage your glutious maxi mus) and they do not use lotion. Oh MAN.... what an experience. ha. Oh i got my hair washed too. Definitely had my hopes crushed. this part I will give you straight out of my diary "Have you ever felt like someone hated their job and therefor hated you because you are asking them to do it? wellll this is how i felt the second this girl showed me the chair. Instead of washing AND massaging my head, she was pretty much exfoliating my scalp with her nails, and it was not a comfortable exfoliation. After she had used three different kinds of what felt like hand soaps, she took me to dry my hair. But of course only after I asked her. As she was drying my hair, she didn't use anything to comb it out. so i started getting huge knotts at my ends. After the ENTIRE five minutes of what this girl thought I wanted, I just got out of the chair and found Brooke"---- so that is a little snit bit of my journal that day hahah. man oh man.
What else?! Okay well Brooke and I can not seem to not get lost in a taxi. I am dead serious too. If we do mot get lost at least once every couple days, I don't think the week would be the same. Chinese people, mostly men, spit and hack spit up when and where ever they feel, we have even seen some nice booger launches. OH I met some break dancers!!! There is a studio on campus, so of course I went. When I did, I met a couple of guys that are B-Boys. They invited me out this past weekend, but I didn't get a chance to get out. I am sure i will hang out with them all very very soon. I might start teaching little kids. Between the ages of 2 and 6. AND i might get a chance to dance/choreograph for a television show (but that is a big might) ha : ) I can't really think of anything else right now.
THANKS FOR READING : )
-nikita
No comments:
Post a Comment